I would like some church pants, some church socks (pink) and make-up.
Ear muffs (the fuzzy kind)
A silk shirtA "cat in the hat" style hatA gold chain with a $ sign charm
Looks like Jessica will be getting coal!
Geoffrey, YOU are getting coal unless you hurry up and post some ideas!!
-Pants for work, 36x32-Maybe something cool from an antique store, I like old knives, bottle openers, maybe one beer mug but not a set-Hooded sweatshirt all polyester for basketball-A warm winter hat, but not a running hat
-Small dry erase board for my classroom
-A nice pair of leather gloves, not tight ones, black or grey, size XL.-Some terracotta pots for my plants in my room-A gun case for my .22
I would like some church pants, some church socks (pink) and make-up.
ReplyDeleteEar muffs (the fuzzy kind)
ReplyDeleteA silk shirt
ReplyDeleteA "cat in the hat" style hat
A gold chain with a $ sign charm
Looks like Jessica will be getting coal!
ReplyDeleteGeoffrey, YOU are getting coal unless you hurry up and post some ideas!!
ReplyDelete-Pants for work, 36x32
ReplyDelete-Maybe something cool from an antique store, I like old knives, bottle openers, maybe one beer mug but not a set
-Hooded sweatshirt all polyester for basketball
-A warm winter hat, but not a running hat
-Small dry erase board for my classroom
ReplyDelete-A nice pair of leather gloves, not tight ones, black or grey, size XL.
ReplyDelete-Some terracotta pots for my plants in my room
-A gun case for my .22