Friday, December 2, 2011

Jessica

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for setting this up, Em!!! Looks great. Let the both real and imposter posting begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiesta bowls and mugs (all different colors)
    Cute tea kettle (a fun color)
    Queen sized sheets (flannel)
    Black or brown tall "riding" style boots (size 8 or 8.5)
    Simple silver pendant (small) on silver chain (chain on the short side)
    Pjs (cotton, size med)
    Maternity "skinny" jeans (size 8)
    Cute tops/sweater on the long side (either maternity or on the long side)
    Warm scarf, hat, and gloves
    Fashion scarves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm and dress socks (long)
    books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessa, what color on the scarf, hat and gloves???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, my coat is black, so really any color would work. I like grays and blues. Also, I don't know if you could find this, but the sleeves on my coat are a little short on me, so if you could find gloves that have a long wrist, that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What kind of books jessa? any you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not really. I like memoirs and women's fiction the best! You always pick good ones. =)

    ReplyDelete