Here are some ideas for me: red plaid scarf for my new bright red coat Scarves for outfits Fun pair of shoes (size 9) Rain boots Tights - patterned Trouser socks Clothes Bottles of wine? Kahlua or Baileys? Chocolate King-sized down-alternative comforter Small to medium sized pyrex containers
pyrex (all sizes, especially small and medium to freeze Natalie foods), all-natural lotions/soaps (the Ypsi co-op always has stuff like that I like), a cool soap dish, toothbrush holder for our upstairs bathroom (can you believe that after 5 years we still don't have one?!?!)
Here are some ideas for me:
ReplyDeletered plaid scarf for my new bright red coat
Scarves for outfits
Fun pair of shoes (size 9)
Rain boots
Tights - patterned
Trouser socks
Clothes
Bottles of wine? Kahlua or Baileys?
Chocolate
King-sized down-alternative comforter
Small to medium sized pyrex containers
A nice high speed hair dryer!
ReplyDeleteOh I forgot hat and gloves! I can always use those. maybe some insulated fabric-ish ones? Patterned maybe?
ReplyDeleteI would like a book on food for 1-year olds... organic foods, easy recipes, etc.
pyrex (all sizes, especially small and medium to freeze Natalie foods), all-natural lotions/soaps (the Ypsi co-op always has stuff like that I like), a cool soap dish, toothbrush holder for our upstairs bathroom (can you believe that after 5 years we still don't have one?!?!)
ReplyDeleteA cordless vacuum for keeping up with Natalie messes :)
ReplyDeletea small purse-like-ish diaper bag
ReplyDelete