I would like a lifetime subscription to "Country Christmas Crafts" magazine. I would also like an all-expense paid trip to Frankenmuth, and a lunch at Freeway Fritz.
Grandpa tells me: 1. a subscription to Discover magazine 2. exercise clothes: basketball shorts, good socks 3. a tip-up for ice fishing 4. a set of wrenches 5. plain crew neck sweater (XL) - black, brown, tan 6. blues albums (Geoff)
I would like a lifetime subscription to "Country Christmas Crafts" magazine. I would also like an all-expense paid trip to Frankenmuth, and a lunch at Freeway Fritz.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa
ReplyDeleteAn Ohio State hat, shirt, and a buckeye sticker for the car.
Grandpa tells me:
ReplyDelete1. a subscription to Discover magazine
2. exercise clothes: basketball shorts, good socks
3. a tip-up for ice fishing
4. a set of wrenches
5. plain crew neck sweater (XL) - black, brown, tan
6. blues albums (Geoff)
Granpa what kind of wrenches, socket?
ReplyDeleteGrandpa says not socket, just regular wrenches, not metric.
ReplyDelete